martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017
domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017
miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017
domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016
Do you remember Gingy from Srek? He was a gingerbread cookie! A typical English recipe for Christmas!
Let's make it!
- 100 g. BUTTER
- 50 g. SUGAR
- 1 tablespoon GINGER
- 1 tablespoon MILK
- 175 g. FLOUR
- ORANGE ZEST
- Put the FLOUR in a big bowl.
- Pour the ground GINGER.
- Add the BUTTER (it can be cold).
- Put in also the zest of ORANGE.
- Mix everything with a WOODEN SPOON.
- Add SUGAR, a tablespoon of MILK and a pinch of SALT.
- Mix everything again with your HANDS.
- When you finish, cover the dough with FILM.
- Keep it in the FRIDGE for 30 minutes.
- ROLL out the pastry thin.
- Cut into gingerbread men.
- Bake in the OVEN at 180º for 12 minutes.
- You can decorate it with colored sugar.
And now... a little fairy tale!
domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016
sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016
- TEN FACTS ABOUT ROALD DAHL
- He was born on 13 September 1916, in Llandaff, Cardiff. His parents were Norwegian.
- He did not start writing for children until he had children of his own.
- He wrote all of his children's stories in a small hut at the bottom of his garden.
- He was a Hurricane fighter pilot during World War II.
- He had two steel hips and six operations on his spine.
- He wrote the screenplays for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and the Bond movie You Only Live Twice.
- He originally wrote short stories for adults which were later published as Tales of the Unexpected.
- He loved chocolate, but not chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream.
- He always wrote in pencil on yellow paper.
- He died on 23 November 1990 and is buried in the churchyard of St Peter and St Paul's Church, Great Missenden.
- TRAILER OF MATILDA