Do you remember Gingy from Srek? He was a gingerbread cookie! A typical English recipe for Christmas!
Let's make it!
- 100 g. BUTTER
- 50 g. SUGAR
- 1 tablespoon GINGER
- 1 tablespoon MILK
- 175 g. FLOUR
- ORANGE ZEST
- Put the FLOUR in a big bowl.
- Pour the ground GINGER.
- Add the BUTTER (it can be cold).
- Put in also the zest of ORANGE.
- Mix everything with a WOODEN SPOON.
- Add SUGAR, a tablespoon of MILK and a pinch of SALT.
- Mix everything again with your HANDS.
- When you finish, cover the dough with FILM.
- Keep it in the FRIDGE for 30 minutes.
- ROLL out the pastry thin.
- Cut into gingerbread men.
- Bake in the OVEN at 180º for 12 minutes.
- You can decorate it with colored sugar.
And now... a little fairy tale!